Gone are the days of flip charts or drawing on a white board to illustrate your point. Today's audiences are tech savvy, accustomed to high-impact multimedia content, and stretched for time. By learning how to use the vast array of features and functionality contained within Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2013, you will gain the ability to organize your content, enhance it with high-impact visuals, and deliver it with a punch. In this course, you will use PowerPoint 2013 to begin creating engaging, dynamic multimedia presentations. You can also use the course to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exam (Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013 Exam 77-422 ) for Microsoft PowerPoint 2013.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to create and deliver engaging multimedia presentations that convey the key points of your message through the use of text, graphics, and animations.
- Identify the basic features and functions of PowerPoint 2013.
- Develop a PowerPoint presentation.
- Perform advanced text editing.
- Add graphical elements to a presentation.
- Modify objects in a presentation.
- Add tables to a presentation.
- Add charts to a presentation.
- Prepare to deliver a presentation.
This course is designed for students who wish to gain the foundational understanding of Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013 that is necessary to create and develop engaging multimedia presentations.