H-IMPACT'S 2ND BOOK IS LAUNCHING!!!
Be one of the first to purchase a copy of —The Employment Approach by Travis L. Holt, Co-Founder, CEO & Author and Travis Leonard, Corporate Consultant & Co-Author.
Employment and the rewards of employment have an effect that spans generations. Technical innovations like radio, TV, and internet to name a few all have stemmed from some type of employment born out of creative minds from individuals with the talents, skills, and education to create or improve upon what may have once been thought of as impossible.
In The Employment Approach we discuss the following topics:
- Tips to writing an eye-catching resume that generates results
- How to prepare, interview, and get hired using a play-by-play approach
- Appropriate and inappropriate social media behavior
- Professional and unprofessional business communications using email or texting
- Qualities of a great manager
- Inspiration and motivation for the discouraged job seeker or employee
- Effective steps for overcoming layoffs
The lessons Travis L. Holt, as well as friend, colleague and co-author Travis Leonard, have learned from these topics are meant to invoke a since of hope for the job seeker and employee, while presenting a vision of what can be for the employer.
Book details include:
- TITLE: The Employment Approach
- SUBTITLE: Critical lessons to inspire the job seeker and the employee with vital learnings for the employer
- AUTHORS: Travis L. Holt, Co-Founder & CEO; Travis Leonard, Corporate Consultant
- LAUNCH DATE: Thursday, May 10, 2018
- SOLD ON: Amazon.com
- PAGES: 115
- BLACK AND WHITE/COLOR: Black and White
- DIMENSIONS: 6 in. width by 9 in. height
- CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-Fiction / Business / Employment
- FORMATS: Glossy Cover Paperback, eBook
- ISBNs: 978-0-9995315-2-5 (Paperback), 978-0-9995315-3-2 (eBook)